Distributor Listing for Mitcham Machine Tools Inc
- 22 Guernsey Dr
Toronto, Ontario M9C 3A6
- Tel: 416 458 7994
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.mitchammachinetools.com
- Tony Seccombe, President
- Kevin Seccombe, Vice President and COO
- Nick Seccombe, Vice President Sales & Marketing
- Alzmetall - 5-axis Machining Centre’s for very complex machining tasks. They are leaders in table, column and pillar drilling machines.
- Clausing Industrial - Lathes, Mills, Saws, Grinders, Pillar Drills, Radial Drills
- Colchester-Harrison - Colchester and Harrison Center Lathes and Vertical Machining Centers
- DONAU - Since 1955 DONAU has been manufacturing Rapid
Radial drilling machines
- FEELER - FEELER lineup of machines features extensive design and
engineering by Methods Machine Tools, Inc. Feeler Machining
Centers, Turning Centers, Bridge Mills, and Boring
- Index Traub - The INDEX Group is one of the largest leading turning machine manufacturers in the world. The INDEX product portfolio includes production turning machines, turn-mill centers, turn-grind centers, vertical turning machines and CNC multi-spindle turning mach
- MAG-SMS - MAG Automotive and Saginaw Machine Systems (SMS) are a part of the Fair Friend Group (FFG) global machine tool conglomerate which is one of the world’s largest machine tool companies with the most comprehensive portfolio of vertical and horizontal machining centers, vertical and horizontal turning centers, multi-spindle and rotary transfer technology, gear manufacturing, grinders, and factory automation solutions.
- MIGHTY USA - Mighty USA is a leading machine tool builder and
worldwide machinery distributor with corporate
headquarters strategically located on the west coast
in Southern California.
- Modig - Modig Machine Tool is known as one of the world’s leading companies in high-speed machining technology. MODIG develops, engineers, and produces premium machines for high-performance machining in leading industries, including aerospace, automotive, energy, space, defense, construction, and heavy equipment.
- VDF Boehringer - VDF Boehringer's tradition in horizontal turning dates back to 1844. VDF Boehringer is now one of the leading manufacturers of innovative cycle turning machines for single parts and small batches. It also manufactures turning centers for medium batch sizes and system solutions for crankshaft machining.
All VDF Boehringer turning centers are characterized by maximum stability and durability, with persistently high cutting performance and machining precision.
- Weima - WEIMA is known worldwide for its high standards when it comes to quality. Our shredders , granulators, grinders, draining and briquette presses are steady, reliable, and economic—and in terms of innovation, we’re constantly raising our standards